Seaside Town of Redcliffe
A couple of days ago I headed to the seaside town of Redcliffe. It had been a couple of years since I’ve been there so I thought it would be nice to go and have a look. So happy we decided to go on this day! The weather was perfect, sun was out and hardly any clouds in the sky. It was so lovely to go back and check it all out again. They have updated a lot of things on the Main Street. It is now full of cute cafes and a couple of clothing stores too. Also the main street overlooks the beach and jetty, so good! Today I thought of adding my favourites cafes and restaurants as well as things to do while there.
Top 5 Cafes + Restaurants
- Rustic Olive
- Banjo’s Cafe
- Hog’s Breath Cafe
- Cactus Jacks
- Any fish and chip shop along the esplanade
Top 4 Activities
- Markets (8am every Sunday)
- Settlement Cove/Lagoon (a giant FREE pool located directly next to the beach only a few steps away)
- Suttons beach (super calm waters to go paddle boarding or just relax and enjoy)
- Sky dive over the beach (for all the thrill seekers out there!)
I hope you liked my recommendations. What would you pick out of the activities to do? Where your favourite seaside town? and….. Also let me know what you did if you have ever been to Redcliffe too!
Talk soon, Sara xx